Welcome to Modern Mystic, our primary focus is on Awareness and the Nine Senses.
Awareness can be likened to space, and the input from the Nine Senses can be said to be the weather. Space is always unaffected by the weather, no matter if the sun shines or if the storms rage. Everything is okay and everything is allowed, rain, sun, snow, thunder and lightning, drought, floods, hurricanes, tornadoes….all fine! Space will observe them all but will never be affected by any of them.
This perspective allows us to weather the storms of our lives with greater ease and to fully enjoy the sunny days!
The Nine Senses consists of the traditional five senses of taste, smell, touch, sight, and sound but expands the definition to include emotion, thought, the sub-conscious, and the super-conscious.
It is through these Nine Senses that we experience and interpret the world, and in so doing, we create our reality.
During our sessions we will explore these concepts in depth, and through guided meditation, open discussion, energy- and bodywork, guide you to experience your full potential.
Sessions can be done remotely via Zoom or similar, we also travel and can do the sessions at your own home, or you can visit us at Aum Holistic Health Hub in Melkbos.
Awareness and The Nine Senses – Tools for Life
Change how you experience the world!
Awareness and the Nine Senses – training and session rates:
Tools for Life – Personal Growth Training sessions (2 Hours/session):
- 101 – Introduction to Tools for Life – Awareness and the Nine Senses
- 102 – The Nine Senses – Emotion and Thought
- 103 – The Nine Senses –The Subconscious
- 104 – The Nine Senses – The Super-conscious
- 105 – The Nine Senses – Energy, Kundalini, and Chakras
- 106 – The Nine Senses – Sense and Sensuality
This training course is aimed at personal growth only and is not certified or accredited, an accredited practitioner training course is under development.
One on One sessions:
- Rates: R600 / hour
- Aum Holistic Health Hub Melkbos.
- Off-site/travel sessions – no extra charge within a 20km radius from Melkbos.
- Zoom or similar online sessions.
- 2 Hours – R1000 basic + R200 pp
- You can earn R100 per person for organizing a group session!
Cryptocurrency accepted! Contact us to make arrangements.
Ari’s non-judgmental, authentic and warm presence creates a safe environment where we can just be, allowing our authentic self to find its expression both inwardly and outwardly.” – Shizuko Naruse-ClaassensShizuko Naruse-Claassens