Use of the massage chair is not recommended under the following conditions:
- If you are pregnant or during menses period.
- Are in treatment or convalescent.
- Have a fever or are in weak health.
- Have skin diseases or have any other injuries.
- Suffer from a malignant tumour.
- Suffer from osteoporosis.
- Suffer from heart disease or have a pacemaker.
- Children less than 12 years old.
- If you suffer from deep-vein thrombosis or any other medical condition that can be aggravated by pressure on limbs or massage.
- If any of the above apply to you please consult with your doctor before use.
- Please do not use within an hour of having a meal.
- Please do not fall asleep during the session.
- If you feel unwell or have any pain during the session, please tell us to stop the session immediately.
- Ensure your body is in the right position and the backbone is located in the centre of the chair.
Physical and emotional effects:
- You might get a bit emotional during the session if you are out of balance.
- Muscle tissue can be a bit sensitive after the session.
- We highly recommend you have a glass of water to flush toxins and impurities out of your system and relax for 5-10 minutes after the session to ground yourself and regroup before driving.
Weight limitation: 120 Kg
Time limit: 30 min